1/3 Photos of Gnocchi With Creamy-Mushroom and Leek Sauce
I've made this a couple of times and love the taste and depth of the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a large saucepan of hot water on medium heat, cover and bring to the boil. Heat oil in a frying pan, add garlic and leek, and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until soft.
- 2Add mushrooms and stock, and cook for 10 minutes or until mushrooms have absorbed most of the stock. Stir in 1 cup of the evaporated milk.
- 3Blend cornflour with remaining milk, add to the pan, bring to the boil, and stir constantly until sauce thickens. Add thyme, stirring, and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Add gnocchi to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes or until gnocchi float to the surface. Remove from heat and drain well. Serve with creamy sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi With Creamy-Mushroom and Leek Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 95.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
evaporated low-fat milk