Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very quick and easy yet impressive appertiser. We serve this at Easter
Make and share this Goats Cheese With Sesame Seeds in Phyllo recipe from Food.com.
- 6 (80 g) goat cheese or 3 (200 g) goat cheese
- 85 g sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 3 sheets phyllo pastry
- 30 g butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 400 F / Gas 6. If you have 3 medium goats cheeses, cut them in half horizontally. Roll the cheeses in the sesame seeds until completely coated.
- Spread out the filo pastry, brush with butter and cut into twelve 15cm squares. Layer one square on top of another.
- Place a whole or half goats cheese on the centre of each. Draw up the pastry to form 'Dick Whittington' sacks.
- Lightly dot the outside of the pastry with the melted butter and place on a baking sheet in the hot oven for 5 minutes.