1/2 Photos of Golden Cinnamon Biscuits
An easy and quick mix biscuit (cookie) dough to make. You can use 3 teaspoons of ginger powder instead of 3 teaspoons of cinnamon powder. These biscuits (cookies) are great dunking biscuits. The bicuits (cookies) do have a bit of crunch in them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, golden syrup and sugars in medium heavy-based pan, stir over low heat until butter is melted; cool for 5 minutes.
- 2Stir in flour and cinnamon.
- 3Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls, pleace about 2cm (approx. 1 inch) apart on greased oven trays, flatten with a floured (or gluten free floured) fork until 1cm (just under 1/2 inch) thick.
- 4Bake in hot oven (450F to 475F, or 230C to 230C, or Gas Mark 6) for about 12 minutes or until browned.
- 5Stand 1 minute before lifting onto wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Cinnamon Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 93.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g