Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from Arnott's, a tasty little snack or lunchbox treat. Uses Fruit medley which is a mixture of dried apple, apricot, sultanas & raisins.
- 1 (250 g) packet arnott's granita biscuits, crushed
- 1 (375 g) packet mixed fruit (fruit medley)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 1 (395 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 75 g butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 cup shredded coconut, to roll
- In a bowl, combine biscuits, fruit, desiccated coconut and rice bubbles.
- In a saucepan add condensed milk, butter and golden syrup and heat over medium heat for a couple of minutes, stirring constantlly, until butter melts then cook, stirring, for a further 3 minutes. Pour onto dry ingredients and stir until combined. Let cool slightly.
- When mixture cools, roll spoonfuls into balls and toss in shredded coconut until coated. Place onto a tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.