Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yes, I'm still slightly obsessed with golden kiwi fruits. :D Here's another recipe from the Zespri Gold website. It made a great alternative for brunch today.
- 2 golden kiwi fruits, peeled
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar (superfine)
- 2 teaspoons Cointreau liqueur
- 1 (750 ml) bottleof chilled champagne (or sparkling wine)
- Purée the first three ingredients in a blender, on a gentle speed to prevent crushing the seeds. Pass through a fine sieve to remove the seeds, then spoon the purée into four champagne flutes.
- Pour 2 tablespoons Champagne into each flute and gently stir to combine, then gently pour on more Champagne to fill each glass.