Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Two different variations to a wonderful treat. They are To Die FOR. They look extremely pretty too. Freezing time not included in cook time. Recipe from Marie Claire Style "sweet" by Jody Vassallo
- HEALTHY BANANA LOLLIES: Roughly chop banans.
- Put bananas, honey, yoghurt and soya milk in a blender and blend it till smooth and very thick.
- Pour into popsicle trays and stand sticks upright in the centre.
- Freeze until solid, then rub the base of the tray with a warm damp cloth to aid releasing the lollies.
- Kick back and enjoy this refreshing HEALTHY treat.
- EVIL BANANA LOLLIES: After releasing the lollies from the tray, dip the frozen lollies in melted white chocolate, then roll them in chopped pistachio nuts.