Two different variations to a wonderful treat. They are To Die FOR. They look extremely pretty too. Freezing time not included in cook time. Recipe from Marie Claire Style "sweet" by Jody Vassallo
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEALTHY BANANA LOLLIES: Roughly chop banans.
- 2Put bananas, honey, yoghurt and soya milk in a blender and blend it till smooth and very thick.
- 3Pour into popsicle trays and stand sticks upright in the centre.
- 4Freeze until solid, then rub the base of the tray with a warm damp cloth to aid releasing the lollies.
- 5Kick back and enjoy this refreshing HEALTHY treat.
- 6EVIL BANANA LOLLIES: After releasing the lollies from the tray, dip the frozen lollies in melted white chocolate, then roll them in chopped pistachio nuts.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good & Evil Frozen Banana Lollies
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 49.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: