So simple, but so rich. Exactly what I used to find at great little cafes in melbourne. I hope you enjoy this simple recipe too. BEWARE: THIS IS REALLY REALLY RICH!! From Simple Foods by Jill Dupleix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C.
- 2Butter 4 150ml heatproof souffle dishes or ramekins, and place on a baking tray.
- 3Chop chocolate up roughly and melt in a heatproof bowl in the microwave.
- 4Beat in vanilla flavour, brandy and sugar.
- 5Beat in egg yolks, one at the time, and then the flour.
- 6Mix till mixture is fairly stiff.
- 7Whisk or beat the egg whites till stiff and peaky.
- 8Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
- 9Pour into the dishes and bake for 10-12 minutes till puffed, and well risen.
- 10The puddings will be gooey on the inside.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.0
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 214.0 mg
- Sodium 86.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 11.5 g