Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
So simple, but so rich. Exactly what I used to find at great little cafes in melbourne. I hope you enjoy this simple recipe too. BEWARE: THIS IS REALLY REALLY RICH!! From Simple Foods by Jill Dupleix
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Butter 4 150ml heatproof souffle dishes or ramekins, and place on a baking tray.
- Chop chocolate up roughly and melt in a heatproof bowl in the microwave.
- Beat in vanilla flavour, brandy and sugar.
- Beat in egg yolks, one at the time, and then the flour.
- Mix till mixture is fairly stiff.
- Whisk or beat the egg whites till stiff and peaky.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour into the dishes and bake for 10-12 minutes till puffed, and well risen.
- The puddings will be gooey on the inside.