Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
for the more sophisticated Jaffle experience.
Make and share this Gourmet Jaffles recipe from Food.com.
- Plug in sandwich maker to get warm.
- Butter bread and place buttered sides together.
- Layer ingredients on and sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
- Place slice with ingredients onto sandwich maker and place the other side on top, buttered sided facing outward.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until bread is golden.
- Serve immediately.
Can't go wrong with this for school lunches.