1/1 Photo of Green Bean and Cashew Nut Thoran
Another find at the hairdressers. Haven't tried this but will soon. Just wanted to post here instead of holding on to a piece of paper. This came from a British magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch beans in salted water for 1 minute, then plunge into cold water.
- 2Heat oil over high heat. As soon as oil smokes add mustard and cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- 3When seeds crackle add ginger and chillies. Stir fry for a moment then add beans and heat through.
- 4Add coconut, sugar, lime, coriander and nuts.
- 5Toss together and season with salt.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean and Cashew Nut Thoran
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.0
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 213.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: