1/1 Photo of Green Bean, Orange and Green Olive Salad
For Zaar World Tour - Australia - from Chef Bill Granger. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (May 2007)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the dressing, whisk together first three ingredients (oil - honey)in a small bowl or jar. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Cook beans in boiling salted water for 3 minutes or until crisp tender. Drain, rinse and pat dry.
- 3***Both the dressing and beans can be made 2 hours ahead, let stand at room temperature.***.
- 4Cut oranges in half, then crosswise into 1/3 inch thick slices.
- 5Place orange slices in large salad bowl.
- 6Add remainder ofthe ingredients (olives and parsley), beans and dressing. Toss.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean, Orange and Green Olive Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 271.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g