For Zaar World Tour - Australia - from Chef Bill Granger. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (May 2007)
Make and share this Green Bean, Orange and Green Olive Salad recipe from Food.com.
- To make the dressing, whisk together first three ingredients (oil - honey)in a small bowl or jar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook beans in boiling salted water for 3 minutes or until crisp tender. Drain, rinse and pat dry.
- ***Both the dressing and beans can be made 2 hours ahead, let stand at room temperature.***.
- Cut oranges in half, then crosswise into 1/3 inch thick slices.
- Place orange slices in large salad bowl.
- Add remainder ofthe ingredients (olives and parsley), beans and dressing. Toss.