1/4 Photos of Green Curry Chicken Meatballs
1 hr 4 mins
Nice fingerfood. Yummy with sweet chilli sauce or (my favourite) a mix of soy, rice wine vinegar and chili/sesame oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except oil together using your (clean) hands.
- 2With damp hands, roll about 2 teaspoons of mix into a bowl; place on a large plate, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3Fill a wok or saucepan 1/3 full with oil: heat over medium heat until hot.
- 4Cook chicken balls 4-5 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- 5Drain on kitchen paper.
- 6Allow the oil to come back to temperature before continuing with another batch.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Curry Chicken Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (652 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 30.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste