Sprinkled with brown sugar, the figs are grilled for several minutes until they are tender and exploding with flavor and then paired with a dollop of creamy honey ricotta. Adapted from About.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the grill.
- 2Trim fig stems, if any, and cut figs in half length-ways.
- 3Lightly butter a shallow baking dish. Place the figs curved side down in the dish. Sprinkle each fig with a little brown sugar. Sprinkle nuts over figs, if using.
- 4Grill figs for about 3-4 minutes or until the sugar starts to bubble.
- 5Meanwhile, combine ricotta and honey in a bowl and stir until smooth and creamy.
- 6Remove figs from the oven and gently place on serving plates with a dollop of honey ricotta.
- 7Garnish with mint leaves and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Figs With Honey Ricotta
Serving Size: 1 (711 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.7
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 56.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g