1/1 Photo of Grilled Madeira Cake With Berries
Sara 76's Note:
This delicious, simple dessert comes from "recipes +" magazine, January 2009. Be sure to buy an un-iced madeira cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place strawberries, juice and 1 tablespoon of sugar in a small bowl; toss to coat strawberries. Cover with plastic wrap, chill for 30 minutes or until slightly syrupy.
- 2Meanwhile, place ricotta, zest and remaining sugar in a small bowl; mix well to combine.
- 3Heat a char-grill pan over moderate heat. Spray cake with oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- 4To serve, transfer the cake to plates. Top with ricotta mixture and berries. Drizzle with syrup and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Madeira Cake With Berries
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 53.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: