1/2 Photos of Grilled Mushroom, Tomato and Basil Salad
With summer coming here in Aus. I want to start to eat more salads but I want healthy variety (not just the regular tomato, lettuce, cucumber thingy) - found this great little recipe book from the Women's Weekly called Simply Salads, so posting recipes here to keep and try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 mushrooms (flat or well opened 320g/80g each)
- 4 tomatoes (medium 600g, seeded and chopped finely)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup basil leaves (fresh, loosely packed and then finely shredded)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (60ml)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1Combine mushrooms, tomato, oil, vinegar and garlic in a medium bowl.
- 2Cook mushrooms and tomatoes on heated oil grill plate (or grill on the b-b-q until browned lightly and heated through.
- 3Meanwhile, make balsamic vinaogrette - put ingredients into screw top jar, put on lid and shake well.
- 4Divide mushrooms among plates; top with tomato and basil and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mushroom, Tomato and Basil Salad
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.1
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g