1/2 Photos of Grilled Mushroom, Tomato and Basil Salad
With summer coming here in Aus. I want to start to eat more salads but I want healthy variety (not just the regular tomato, lettuce, cucumber thingy) - found this great little recipe book from the Women's Weekly called Simply Salads, so posting recipes here to keep and try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 mushrooms (flat or well opened 320g/80g each)
- 4 tomatoes (medium 600g, seeded and chopped finely)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup basil leaves (fresh, loosely packed and then finely shredded)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (60ml)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1Combine mushrooms, tomato, oil, vinegar and garlic in a medium bowl.
- 2Cook mushrooms and tomatoes on heated oil grill plate (or grill on the b-b-q until browned lightly and heated through.
- 3Meanwhile, make balsamic vinaogrette - put ingredients into screw top jar, put on lid and shake well.
- 4Divide mushrooms among plates; top with tomato and basil and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mushroom, Tomato and Basil Salad
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.1
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g