1/1 Photo of Grilled Mustard Ham and Pineapple Sandwiches
I like to use a butter lettuce for this recipe. You can also subsitute think leg ham for the ham steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil, for greasing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ham steaks (about 600g)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 slices fresh pineapple, peeled, halved
- 8 slices ciabatta
- 8 lettuce leaves, washed, trimmed
- 50 g snow pea sprouts
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- extra Dijon mustard, to serve
- 1Brush a chargrill with olive oil to lightly grease and preheat on medium-high.
- 2Combine the mustard, brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a small bowl.
- 3Brush the ham steaks on both sides with the mustard mixture and cook on the preheated chargrill for 2 minutes on each side or until heated through.
- 4Halve the ham steaks, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- 5Cook the pineapple slices on the preheated chargrill for 2 minutes on each side or until just warmed through.
- 6Toast or chargrill the sliced bread until golden.
- 7Top each slice of toasted bread with lettuce, snow pea sprouts, a warm ham steak, a pineapple slice and red onion. Serve with extra mustard.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mustard Ham and Pineapple Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
snow pea sprouts