A fabulous dish served at the Kedron Park Hotel in Brisbane Queensland Australia. The chef uses a Barkers Creek Pork Sirloin But a more economical cut may be substituted. I enjoy this with a nice coonawara chardonnay or 6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
marsala cream sauce
- 1Boil kumera in plenty of water seasoned with salt and pepper until soft.
- 2Strain and mash with 100 ml cream.
- 3Heat a pan and brush with oil.
- 4Brown pork on both sides and remove.
- 5Place pork on an oven tray and bake at 240° for 15 minutes.
- 6Pour stock into pan and turn up the heat add cream and reduce by half.
- 7Pour in marsala and return to boil.
- 8Stir in applesauce or chutney.
- 9Reduce heat to simmer.
- 10Place mash in centre of plate and place the pork on top.
- 11Spoon the sauce over the pork, garnish with rosemary or fried shaved kumara And serve with plenty of steamed greens.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Sirloin With Marsala Cream Sauce and Mashed Kumara.
Serving Size: 1 (710 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1351.0
- Calories from Fat 784
- Total Fat 87.1 g
- Saturated Fat 43.4 g
- Cholesterol 391.1 mg
- Sodium 374.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 73.4 g