Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This tasty and simple dish appeared in the SMH Good Living section on June 12, 2007, and is by Bill Granger.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Brush the pork with oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Sear the pork in a hot pan for 1 minute on each side, then place on a baking tray, putting the pan aside for the cranberry dressing, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the marsala to the pork pan and deglaze for 30 seconds, then add the chicken stock and reduce for 5 minutes.
- Add cranberries and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the pork from the oven and slice into 3 pieces.
- Place green beans and watercress on a serving plate and arrange slices of pork on top.
- Pour the cranberry sauce over the pork and sprinkle with pistachios.