Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This tasty and simple dish appeared in the SMH Good Living section on June 12, 2007, and is by Bill Granger.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Brush the pork with oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Sear the pork in a hot pan for 1 minute on each side, then place on a baking tray, putting the pan aside for the cranberry dressing, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the marsala to the pork pan and deglaze for 30 seconds, then add the chicken stock and reduce for 5 minutes.
- Add cranberries and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the pork from the oven and slice into 3 pieces.
- Place green beans and watercress on a serving plate and arrange slices of pork on top.
- Pour the cranberry sauce over the pork and sprinkle with pistachios.