4 hrs 15 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
Grumichama = Eugenia brasiliensis Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
- 1Wash fruit then cut the fruit in half and remove the seeds.
- 2Squeeze all of the fruit to a pulp.
- 3Boil the water and dissolve the sugar in it to make a sugar syrup.
- 4Leave to cool.
- 5Place the fruit pulp in ice block moulds, pour in the sugar syrup and freeze.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grumichama or Brazil Cherry Ice Blocks
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: