This is from Australian Delicious magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 400 g halloumi cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 10 fresh curry leaves
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 300 g cooked spiral pasta
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander
- naan bread, and
- mango chutney, to serve
- 1Cut the haloumi into 1cm cubes.
- 2Mix dried spices together.
- 3Toss haloumi in 1 tablespoon oil and all the dry spices.
- 4Heat the remaining oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat.
- 5Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until softened.
- 6Add the haloumi and curry leaves, and cook until haloumi is golden.
- 7Add the tomato and chilli flakes, then bring to the boil.
- 8Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 9Stir in the pasta and cook until heated through.
- 10Remove from the heat and stir through the coriander.
- 11Serve with naan and chutney.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Haloumi Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: