1/20 Photos of Ham and Egg Pies
Great for breakfast, picnics or just a snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- 2Lightly oil a 12 hole muffin pan.
- 3Line moulds with a slice of ham so the ends stick out over the top.
- 4Break an egg into each hollow, top with tomato and scatter with chives, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- 5Bake for 18 minutes or until egg is set.
- 6Remove from oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- 7Run a knife around each mould to loosen ham.
- 8Cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Egg Pies
Serving Size: 1 (821 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 186.7 mg
- Sodium 84.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: