1/1 Photo of Ham & Pineapple Scrolls
bluemoon downunder's Note:
A simple to make any-time snack which can be eaten warm or at room temperature, and just watch them disappear at children's parties! From an October 2005 issue of the Australian magazine 'Fresh Living'.
My Private Note
ham & p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- 2Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl and rub the butter with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs; stir in the milk with a flat-bladed knife until the mixture comes together.
- 3Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead gently.
- 4Divide the dough in half and roll out each portion to a 15cm x 30cm rectangle.
- 5Spread each portion with pasta sauce, sprinkle with ham, pineapple and cheese and roll up from the longer side to enclose the filling.
- 6Trim the ends if necessary.
- 7Cut into 2cm wide pieces with a lightly floured serrated-edge knife and place the scrolls onto a lightly greased tray, allowing room for them spreading.
- 8Bake for 18-20 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- 9Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Pineapple Scrolls
Serving Size: 1 (1417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 335.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g