1/1 Photo of Herb and Garlic Triangles
This is from the Australian Women's Weekly. An Australian cup is 250ml and a tablespoon is 20ml. Preparation time includes time in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients into a bowl, rub in butter.
- 2Stir in herbs, cheese and egg yolk, press mixture firmly together with hand. Knead gently on lightly floured surface until smooth, cover, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 4Roll dough between sheets of greaseproof paper until 3mm thick. Cut dough into 4cm squares, then cut again to make triangles.
- 5Place triangles about 1cm apart onto greased oven trays.
- 6Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned, cool on trays.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb and Garlic Triangles
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 9.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g