This is from the Australian Women's Weekly. An Australian cup is 250ml and a tablespoon is 20ml. Preparation time includes time in the fridge.
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl, rub in butter.
- Stir in herbs, cheese and egg yolk, press mixture firmly together with hand. Knead gently on lightly floured surface until smooth, cover, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Roll dough between sheets of greaseproof paper until 3mm thick. Cut dough into 4cm squares, then cut again to make triangles.
- Place triangles about 1cm apart onto greased oven trays.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned, cool on trays.