I saw this in a magazine and thought it'd be good served alongside an antipasto platter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 -12 sage leaves
- aged balsamic vinegar, to serve
- extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- 1Combine the eggs and parsley in a bowl and whisk until well combined, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 2Heat the 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 24cm non-stick frypan, add the onions, chopped sage and rosemary and walnuts and cook over a medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 3Add the egg mixture and combine well, then cook over medium heat without stirring, until the top is nearly set.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan and top with the whole sage leaves, then place under a hot broiler and cook until the top is browned.
- 5Cool slightly then slide onto a serving plate.
- 6Serve in wedges, drizzled with a little of the extra olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb and Walnut Frittata with Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 214.2 mg
- Sodium 119.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: