1/1 Photo of Herb Battered Fish
Batter thickens as it stands, add a little beer or water to thin before cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dust fillets with plain flour and set aside.
- 2Combine the self raising flour, herbs, beer and egg.
- 3Mix to a smooth batter.
- 4Dip fish in batter, deep fry in moderately hot oil until crisp and golden, about 6 minutes.
- 5Serve with tartar sauce and chips.
- 6Garnish with lemon wedges and herbs.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Battered Fish
Serving Size: 1 (848 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2213.2
- Calories from Fat 1527
- Total Fat 169.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 349.8 mg
- Sodium 443.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 129.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: