Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
You can also use lamb, beef or pork for these skewers
Make and share this Herbed Chicken Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg diced chicken thigh
- 16 button mushrooms
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh herb
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients and let the chicken marinate for 20 minutes.
- Thread onto soaked skewers, BBQ for 6-7 minutes until the meat is brown and tender.
- Serve with salad and bread.
Very nice chicken skewers! loved the marinade, especially because we have lots of herbs in the garden, nice way to use them. I didn't have thighs in, just skinless breast, they worked very well, they did take longer to cook than the recipe said. We loved the capiscum, not too thrilled with the mushrooms, because the chicken took longer to cook the mushrooms were quite overdone, I think next time I would rather use cherry tomatoes. All in all a very nice taste combination. Thanks for sharing.