This was my first attempt at making home-made sausages using a sausage maker and a synthetic casing. A slight problem was the nozzle was too large for the casing so I proceeded without a casing and thought these were the best sausages I've ever tasted, even if I do say so myself.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Run all ingredients through a meat grinder, return to bowl and mix again.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or so (optional).
- Put through the sausage maker attachment on meat grinder carefully guiding it onto a plate.
- Cut into desired serving size.
- Cook carefully on oiled BBQ or hotplate until cooked through, turning until browned on all sides.