1/3 Photos of Homemade Chicken & Bacon Sausages
Peter J's Note:
This was my first attempt at making home-made sausages using a sausage maker and a synthetic casing. A slight problem was the nozzle was too large for the casing so I proceeded without a casing and thought these were the best sausages I've ever tasted, even if I do say so myself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- 2Run all ingredients through a meat grinder, return to bowl and mix again.
- 3Refrigerate for 30 minutes or so (optional).
- 4Put through the sausage maker attachment on meat grinder carefully guiding it onto a plate.
- 5Cut into desired serving size.
- 6Cook carefully on oiled BBQ or hotplate until cooked through, turning until browned on all sides.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Chicken & Bacon Sausages
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.2
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 211.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.5 g