1/3 Photos of Honey and Fig Biscuits (Native Australian)
from an AUS website. Serving and yield's a guess depending on the size of biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 180°. Grease baking trays.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, ground lemon myrtle and lemon myrtle infused honey. Mix well.
- 4Sift in flour and baking powder together then add milk.
- 5Fold in figs and coconut.
- 6Drop spoonfuls into the tray, allowing room to spread.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey and Fig Biscuits (Native Australian)
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 218.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 47.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ground lemon myrtle