from an AUS website. Serving and yield's a guess depending on the size of biscuits.
Make and share this Honey and Fig Biscuits (Native Australian) recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven to 180°. Grease baking trays.
- Cream butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, ground lemon myrtle and lemon myrtle infused honey. Mix well.
- Sift in flour and baking powder together then add milk.
- Fold in figs and coconut.
- Drop spoonfuls into the tray, allowing room to spread.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray.