1/3 Photos of Honey and Fig Biscuits (Native Australian)
from an AUS website. Serving and yield's a guess depending on the size of biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 180°. Grease baking trays.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, ground lemon myrtle and lemon myrtle infused honey. Mix well.
- 4Sift in flour and baking powder together then add milk.
- 5Fold in figs and coconut.
- 6Drop spoonfuls into the tray, allowing room to spread.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey and Fig Biscuits (Native Australian)
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 218.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 47.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ground lemon myrtle