Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A fantastic tasting meal, and so easy to prepare. I allow 1 rack of 4 cutlets per person. The ingredients are enough for probably 3 racks. I serve it with a potato bake and salad in summer or steamed veges in winter.
- Combine marinade ingredients and add lamb. Marinade for 2 hours.
- Drain lamb and score fat with diamond pattern.
- Place on a cake rack inside a baking dish, this stops the racks from sitting in fat.
- Warm the honey and lemon juice together.
- Brush onto lamb fat and sprinkle with fennel seeds.
- Bake at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes or as required, basting regularly with the remaining honey and lemon mixture.
Good & easy. A good way to prepare rack of lamb without breading. I served it with greek lemon potatoes. Thank you.
Very simple to prepare and very tasty as well. Enjoyed it and am looking forward to having it again soon. Thanks for posting.
What a Superb recipe! Its easy to make, tastes devine and looks wonderful!