1/2 Photos of Honey and Lemon Glazed Rack of Lamb
A fantastic tasting meal, and so easy to prepare. I allow 1 rack of 4 cutlets per person. The ingredients are enough for probably 3 racks. I serve it with a potato bake and salad in summer or steamed veges in winter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 racks of lamb, with 4 cutlets
for the marinade
for the glaze
- 1Combine marinade ingredients and add lamb. Marinade for 2 hours.
- 2Drain lamb and score fat with diamond pattern.
- 3Place on a cake rack inside a baking dish, this stops the racks from sitting in fat.
- 4Warm the honey and lemon juice together.
- 5Brush onto lamb fat and sprinkle with fennel seeds.
- 6Bake at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes or as required, basting regularly with the remaining honey and lemon mixture.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey and Lemon Glazed Rack of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.9
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 35.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb