Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A quickie (to assemble at least)we make at work.
Make and share this Honey Baked Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 packet French onion soup mix
- 3⁄4 cup water or 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 kg chicken piece
- Combine the first 3 ingredients and pour over the chicken pieces in a baking dish.
- Cover and bake in a moderate (190c) oven for 1 hour.
- Remove the lid, and bake for a further 1/2 hour.
Made this with chicken thighs and used the wine. Everyone smacked their lips and reached for more.
used drumsticks, worked very well and everyone loved it!
I'm new to the cooking game, so i had to find somehing that SOUNDS complicated yet was easy to make..i cooked for my friend and her kids..this was a HIT!! they said it tasted like i'd been cooking for a long time...this will be a do again...heck i COOKED with the wine!!