Easy Peasy, to make this recipe. A great one for the kids, they will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the tine firstly, by lining the base of a 19cm x 29cm slice pan with baking paper.
- 2Place butter, sugar and honey in a pan and heat slowly until butter melts. (I use the microwave for this).
- 3Add the Rice Bubbles, coconut and choc bits and mix well.
- 4Press into the prepared pan and refrigerate until slice is firm.
- 5Cover with chocoalte icing, when icing is set, slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Bubble Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 126.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g