Recipe inspired by Fresh BBQ Corn With Honey Butter that I changed to make cooking on a BBQ or grill a quick and easy option. Note the preparation time includes cooling time for the butter, and you can pop back in the fridge after wrapping the corn so it is quite quick and easy to prepare.
- Place butter & honey in a cup or small bowl and microwave for around 30 seconds until just melted.
- Stir through garlic and pepper.
- Leave to cool 15 minutes or so in fridge.
- (optional step) Cut ears of corn in half.
- Brush mixture evenly over the corn and wrap in aluminium foil.
- Cook over pre-hearted BBQ plate or grill 15-20 minutes over medium - high heat, turning often. The foil starting to turn brown is a sign it's been long enough in one position and should be turned a little.