1/12 Photos of Honey Corn for the BBQ / Grill
Peter J's Note:
Recipe inspired by Fresh BBQ Corn With Honey Butter that I changed to make cooking on a BBQ or grill a quick and easy option. Note the preparation time includes cooling time for the butter, and you can pop back in the fridge after wrapping the corn so it is quite quick and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter & honey in a cup or small bowl and microwave for around 30 seconds until just melted.
- 2Stir through garlic and pepper.
- 3Leave to cool 15 minutes or so in fridge.
- 4(optional step) Cut ears of corn in half.
- 5Brush mixture evenly over the corn and wrap in aluminium foil.
- 6Cook over pre-hearted BBQ plate or grill 15-20 minutes over medium - high heat, turning often. The foil starting to turn brown is a sign it's been long enough in one position and should be turned a little.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Corn for the BBQ / Grill
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 57.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g