Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
After school treat or one the kids can make for themselves on a rainy weekend!
Make and share this Honey Nut Twirls recipe from Food.com.
- Rub margarine into flour.
- Add combined milk and honey and mix to a soft dough.
- Turn out and knead lightly.
- Roll out to a 15cm x 30cm (6" x 12") rectangle.
- Combine the peanut butter, honey and water for filling.
- Spread the filling over the rectangle of dough.
- Roll up as for a Swiss Roll.
- Seal the edge with combined water and egg yolk.
- Trim the ends and cut into 12 slices.
- Place 4cm (1 and 1/2 inches) apart on a greased tray.
- Bake 220 deg celsius for 10 minutes.