After school treat or one the kids can make for themselves on a rainy weekend!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub margarine into flour.
- 2Add combined milk and honey and mix to a soft dough.
- 3Turn out and knead lightly.
- 4Roll out to a 15cm x 30cm (6" x 12") rectangle.
- 5Combine the peanut butter, honey and water for filling.
- 6Spread the filling over the rectangle of dough.
- 7Roll up as for a Swiss Roll.
- 8Seal the edge with combined water and egg yolk.
- 9Trim the ends and cut into 12 slices.
- 10Place 4cm (1 and 1/2 inches) apart on a greased tray.
- 11Bake 220 deg celsius for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Nut Twirls
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 54.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g