1/1 Photo of Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes / Kumara
Great light weight way to spice up your roast veges
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
- 2Add the honey and mix thoroughly.
- 3Coat the sweet potato slices with the honey and butter mixture.
- 4Roast at 180 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
- 5Finish off under the grill to give them a nice colour!
- 6I guess you could add cinnamon, nutmeg and/or other wintery spices too.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes / Kumara
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 653.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: