Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted for ZWT3...pure heaven!
Make and share this Hot Passionfruit Souffle With Raspberry Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Place egg yolks, passionfruit pulp, lemon juice and half the sifted icing sugar in bowl; mix until well combined.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, add remaining sifted sugar and continue beating until firm peaks form.
- Gently fold quarter of the egg whites into passionfruit mixture, then fold in remaining egg whites.
- Lightly grease four individual souffle dishes, about 1-cup capacity, sprinkle inside each one with caster sugar; shake away excess.
- Spoon souffle mixture into dishes, bake at 220°C for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Dust tops with sifted icing sugar immediately.
- Serve with Raspberry Cream.
- Raspberry cream: Thaw raspberries, push through sieve to remove seeds. Whip cream until soft peaks form, beat in sugar; fold in the raspberry puree and Grand Marnier.
Absolutely amazing. Oh my god!!!! And I am so excited it is the first time I have made a souffle and it didn't deflate as soon as I took it out of the oven. My son was a major pig and had 2 by himself. I did use fresh raspberries pureed them and then pushed the liquid through a sieve to still remove the seeds. I also left about a tablespoon of the puree out of the cream to decorate the plate. I can't praise enough yummy, gorgeous, moreish I think you get my drift. All those who fear the souffle have a go it is well worth it. Thanks for sharing, and thanks to a major success I will have a go again now that I have had such a triumph.