1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is pretty good. It makes a nice lunch or light dinner with a salad on the side. I have made it without the bacon, and adding pine nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in saucepan, add biscuit crumbs, press evenly over base of 20cm springform tin, refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2Pour filling over biscuit base, stand on oven tray, bake in moderately slow oven for 1 1/4 hours or until golden brown and set.
- 3Sprinkle with cheese, stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- 4SPINACH FILLING: Boil, steam or microwave spinach until just tender, drain.
- 5Press excess liquid from spinach, chop spinach roughly.
- 6Cook bacon and onion in frying pan, stirring constantly until onion is soft.
- 7Beat cheeses in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- 8Add sour cream and eggs, beat until combined.
- 9Transfer to large bowl and stir in spinach and bacon mixture.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Spinach Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.1
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.7 g
- Cholesterol 258.2 mg
- Sodium 821.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 19.0 g