Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is pretty good. It makes a nice lunch or light dinner with a salad on the side. I have made it without the bacon, and adding pine nuts.
- Melt butter in saucepan, add biscuit crumbs, press evenly over base of 20cm springform tin, refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Pour filling over biscuit base, stand on oven tray, bake in moderately slow oven for 1 1/4 hours or until golden brown and set.
- Sprinkle with cheese, stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- SPINACH FILLING: Boil, steam or microwave spinach until just tender, drain.
- Press excess liquid from spinach, chop spinach roughly.
- Cook bacon and onion in frying pan, stirring constantly until onion is soft.
- Beat cheeses in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sour cream and eggs, beat until combined.
- Transfer to large bowl and stir in spinach and bacon mixture.