I was making a recipe that called for toaste macadamia nuts, and not knowing how to toast them, I found this "recipe" - and thought I should post it. The recipe I was making (which is delicious!) is Anzac Biscuits With Macadamias (Australian).
- 100 g macadamia nuts (or any quantity you'd like)
- parchment paper (optional) or aluminum foil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil (optional).
- Toast nuts for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Kat, this recipe is just wonderful! It works like a charm and the nuts come out perfectly roasty with this yummy intense flavour! Mmmm!
I have roasted macadamia nuts before, but it was always a process in which I had to check the oven frequently to make sure they didnt burn. Well now I can sit back and relax while I trust the oven to do a very fine job at the temp and in the time you have provided here in this recipe. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing with us! :)
Made and reviewed for Newest Zaar Tag Game July 2010.