Droopy Drawers, By Lucy Lastic's Note:
This is always a winner at Christmas time, of course in Aus it's hot at Christmas, so its ideal as a sub for a hot dessert. SO good. Cooking time doesn't include time taken to soften ice cream, or overnight freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g macadamia nut cookies (no choc chips)
- 2 liters vanilla ice cream, softened
- 90 g white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped strawberry red licorice
- 1/3 cup chopped apple licorice (I always use Darrell Lea brand)
- 125 g fresh raspberries
- icing sugar, for dusting
- 1Grease a 7cm deep, 9cm x 25.5cm (base) loaf pan, Line base and sides with greaseproof paper, allowing a 5cm overhang at both ends.
- 2Break cookies into small pieces. Combine ice cream, cookies, chocolate, nuts, coconut and licorice in a bowl.
- 3Spoon into prepared pan. Level top with a spatula, making sure to pack it down well, to avoid air pockets forming.
- 4Cover and freeze overnight, or until firm.
- 5To serve: Stand at room temperature for 5 minutes to soften slightly before turning on to a plate. Top with raspberries, sprinkle with icing sugar. Cut into slices with a hot knife.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Crunch Cake
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.9
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.5 mg
- Sodium 138.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
macadamia nut cookies