too easy, very tasty, no ice cream maker needed
Make and share this Ice Cream Slice recipe from Food.com.
- 1 packet malt milk biscuit
- 600 ml cream
- 390 g condensed milk (one can)
- chocolate bar, of choice (eg crunchie, cherry Ripe, snickers etc)
- Line a slice tray with cling wrap.
- put half the biscuits on the tray.
- beat the cream and condensed milk for about 5 mins, until it looks like whipped cream.
- Chop up your chocolate bar and fold thru.
- pour mix over biscuits, and top with remaining biscuits. Try and put them in the same order as the bottom row, makes for easier cutting.
- freeze for at least 2 hours.