1/3 Photos of Ice Cream Slice
too easy, very tasty, no ice cream maker needed
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 packet malt milk biscuit
- 600 ml cream
- 390 g condensed milk (one can)
- chocolate bar, of choice (eg crunchie, cherry Ripe, snickers etc)
- 1Line a slice tray with cling wrap.
- 2put half the biscuits on the tray.
- 3beat the cream and condensed milk for about 5 mins, until it looks like whipped cream.
- 4Chop up your chocolate bar and fold thru.
- 5pour mix over biscuits, and top with remaining biscuits. Try and put them in the same order as the bottom row, makes for easier cutting.
- 6freeze for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Slice
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.8
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 70.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: