Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the food downunder.com For added flavor use my Flavored Sugar Flavored Sugar or Splenda for the sugar!
- 2 large mashed ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar (superfine sugar)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (300 ml) chilled cream, beaten thick
- Sprinkle bananas with sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Fold into cream. Freeze, covered, in 6-8 small pots or 2 ice cream trays for at least 4 hours. Serve from freezer.
This was just sooo yummy. My bf and I loved this easy light dessert, and I know I'll be making it again. Thanks Rita :)
OH MY! This was TOO good! Very easy to make, wonderful taste. I love simple desserts and this is headed right into my favorites file. The only problem I had is I did not make enough....and I licked the bowl. Served with fresh strawberries and will probably need to make it again soon. Highly recommended if you want a light, fresh, easy dessert. I would not change a thing!
So tasty & easy to fix. Had extra bananas I needed to use & went searching to find a recipe that would have some longevity. This was perfect, went together like a charm, tasted yummy & is now in my freezer for a later indulgence. Thx for posting.