1/2 Photos of Iced Wattleseed Coffee
Missy Wombat's Note:
An iced coffee recipe with an Australian twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ground coffee into coffee filter, place ground wattleseeds on top.
- 2Brew wattleseed coffee in the usual way to make about 1½ cups.
- 3Pour into jug.
- 4Stir vanilla and sugar into coffee.
- 6Beat cream until thick and stir slowly into coffee.
- 7Pour into two high glasses.
- 8Decorate with grated chocolate.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Wattleseed Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 17.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: