1/2 Photos of Impossible Quiche
AussieGal Tracey's Note:
This is a very quick way to make a fantastic quiche. Its so delicious. A real winner for the family to enjoy. I got this recipe from a friend who uses it all the time. Thanks suzzie! This is a definite pass-around recipe to all your friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk, eggs salt and pepper.
- 2In a mixing bowl place flour, bacon, cheese and onion.
- 3Stir and toss until all ingredients are coated in flour.
- 4Pour egg/milk mixture into the dry ingredients bowl.
- 5Stir until all combined.
- 6Pour into a greased quiche plate and back in the oven on 200°C (~375°F) for 45 minutes,.
- 7turning plate around once towards the end of cooking time to allow to brown evenly.
- 8My Variation - use ham instead of bacon plus add a few cups of steamed veggies.
- 9Also you could substitute half of the milk with cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossible Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.9
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 220.9 mg
- Sodium 440.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 17.4 g