1 hr 10 mins
This is from Super Food Ideas. You can add extras to the yoghurt mix if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine yoghurt, 1 tablespoon mint and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2Place lentils in a bowl and cover with cold water. Allow to stand for 30 minutes. Drain, rinse and drain well again. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Add mince, onion and remaining mint. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on a plate.
- 4Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Add tomato, stock and 1/4 cup water. Bring to the boil.
- 6Add meatballs. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and sauce thickens.
- 7Spoon steamed rice into bowls. Spoon over meatballs and sauce. Serve with minted yoghurt.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Lamb Meatballs in Curry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.9
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 147.5 mg
- Sodium 488.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 42.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mild curry paste