Cook1 hr 30 mins
Preparation time does not allow for time to marinate.
Make and share this Indonesian Roast Lamb recipe from Food.com.
- Tie roast if necessary.
- Combine lamb with the next eight ingredients. I use a large ziplock bag for this.
- Marinate at least 1/2 hour, or overnight.
- Take roast from marinade.
- Heat marinade in a saucepan with the peanut butter and water until thick and bubbly to make the glaze.
- Roast meat at 170C for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until cooked to your liking, brushing with glaze during last 10 minutes.