Fresh and fruity tasting cocktail. I recommend freezing the fruit for an extra refreshing icy effect.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill all of the ingredients.
- 2You can even freeze the pineapple and banana in chunks if you like.
- 3Place all of the ingredients into a blender.
- 4Blend until smooth.
- 5Looks great in tall glasses, garnished with orange slices.
- 6For a more colourful effect pour a little grenadine down the side before serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Island Fruit Punch
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: