From a potato cookbook by Robyn Martin
Make and share this Italian Baked Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 mins, drain well. Cool and then cut into 1cm slices.
- Arrange a layer of potatoes over the base of a greased shallow ovenproof dish.
- Pour over half the tomatoes, sprinkle with half the mozzarella and parmesan and 1 tsp of the basil then sprinkle with 2 tblsp oil.
- Repeat the layers and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and remaining oil.
- Bake at 190.C for 30 mins or until the potatoes are cooked and the top golden brown.