Made for Good Things Are Cooking Here!! (A non-cooking game) In the Australian/New Zealand Cooking Forum - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=233992 Please note that the marinating time isn't included in the prep time.
- In a saucepan mix chicken stock, cornflour and Dijon mustard. Reduce over low heat.
- Cool the sauce and divide into two equal quantities. Reserve one for a dressing.
- With the other half of the sauce add chicken pieces and marinate overnight.
- Next day placed chicken on skewer sticks then discard left over marinate. Pre-heat barbecue and set aside chicken until you finished making the salsa.
- In a medium bowl add diced onions, diced capsicums and diced tomatoes, mix well with the reserved dressing.
- BBQ chicken until golden brown, then serve with salsa and enjoy.