1/2 Photos of It's Almost Summer BBQ Chicken With Salsa
Aus/NZ Hosts's Note:
Made for Good Things Are Cooking Here!! (A non-cooking game) In the Australian/New Zealand Cooking Forum - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=233992 Please note that the marinating time isn't included in the prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 500 g chicken, cut into bite size cubes
- 1In a saucepan mix chicken stock, cornflour and Dijon mustard. Reduce over low heat.
- 2Cool the sauce and divide into two equal quantities. Reserve one for a dressing.
- 3With the other half of the sauce add chicken pieces and marinate overnight.
- 4Next day placed chicken on skewer sticks then discard left over marinate. Pre-heat barbecue and set aside chicken until you finished making the salsa.
- 5In a medium bowl add diced onions, diced capsicums and diced tomatoes, mix well with the reserved dressing.
- 6BBQ chicken until golden brown, then serve with salsa and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for It's Almost Summer BBQ Chicken With Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.9
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 221.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 26.2 g