1/2 Photos of Joce's Chicken Pasta Sauce
Our most favourite pasta sauce lightened up
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400 g skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 100 ml chicken stock
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 300 ml low-fat evaporated milk
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup green onion top
- 1Saute the onion and bacon until the onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
- 2Add the garlic and cook another couple of minutes.
- 3Add the chicken and mushrooms and cook until the chicken turns white:.
- 4(about 10 minutes), stirring frequently.
- 5Add the white wine and allow to cook to reduce for a couple of minutes, then add the stock.
- 6Add the pesto and the evaporated milk and cook until heated through.
- 7Add the Parmesan and stir through along with the green onion tops.
- 8Serve over the pasta of your choice (I like penne).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joce's Chicken Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.8
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 522.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto
low-fat evaporated milk