Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
If your kids enjoy cooking let them create these fun Jumbles. They're guaranteed to be eaten quick smart!
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Beat butter and sugar until pale and creamy, add egg and mix well.
- Add sifted flour, baking powder, sweets, peanuts and chocolate bits.
- Roll teaspoonful balls of dough and place on a cool tray, flatten a little with a fork dusted in flour.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Allow jumbles to cool on a rack and then store in an airtight container.