1/2 Photos of Kangaroo Fillet
I ate kangaroo tenderloin at a local restaurant. It is soooo tender and delicious, much like beef tenderloin, but w/ more flavor, IMO. Works for the broiler, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a heavy nonstick pan.
- 2Rub all sides of the meat w/ the salt, pepper and thyme.
- 3Mix worcestershire sauce and sugar together and drizzle ONLY HALF over meat; reserving other half.
- 4Sear meat on high heat quickly on each side (for about 2 minutes each side) to seal juices.
- 5Reduce heat slightly and cook until just a little pink inside of each piece.
- 6Stir remaining sauce into pan juices.
- 7Serve meat with the pan juices.
Browse Our Top Wild Game Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Wild Game Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kangaroo Fillet
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 602.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: